Wednesday, October 20, 2010

so obsessed

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldnt forget you and so I went and let
You blow my mind
Your sweet moonbeam
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided youre the one I have decided
Who's one of my kind

Hey soul sister, aint that mr. mister on the radio stereo
The way you move aint fair you know
Hey soul sister I dont want to miss a single thing you do,
Tonight

Just in time I'm so glad you have a one track mind like me
You gave my life direction
A game show love connection we cant deny
I'm so obsessed my heart is bound to beat right
Out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you like a virgin your Madonna
And Im always gonna wanna blow your mind

Well you can cut a rug
Watching you's the only drug I need
So gangster Im so thug
Youre the only one Im dreaming of, you see
I can be myself now finally
In fact theres nothing I cant be
I want the world to see youll be with me